Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my Arrows of Desire!
Bring me my spear! O clouds, unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of Fire

I have been jogging now for 4 years. Over these 2 years at IIM L, people have seen me sweat out 2 rounds on the ring road almost every single day. This has been inspite of maddening amount of work, sleepless nights and exams.People have indeed wondered about this mad habit of mine (especially if you don't seem to be loosing a lot of kilos!)

In reality, my jogging is the only thing that has kept me going in life. It was "Swimming" when i was a kid. Swimming out for 1000 m non-stop was exhilirating. But then due to an unfortunate change of address, I could swim no more. Then i found myself near to a beach and started jogging! And there my love for running began.

When you run along an empty stretch of road, you just feel like you are tearing the wind apart. The feeling of just you on the road is amazing. It has never failed to refresh me whenever i needed it. I still remember there was a day when i was simply incosolable. And i made sure no one knew about it barring those who could make out. And i had a slew of meetings to follow where such an attitude would not do. I just ran straight out for 10 kms, when i simply could run no longer. I was all right and back on a bang.

So whenever some one feels a desire to go so fast that not even a whisper can reach without your express permission, RUN, like when you were a kid, like an untamed horse that owns the meadow down below and the stars above. Maybe you will know what i am talking about.

P.S. Those in love with running must watch 'Chariots of Fire'.