One of the very few people who matter in my life told me this today:

1. "You are not what you think you are, but you are what you think!": Your thoughts invariably make your person and your entire thought process.

2. "What you do in your free time determines how you do in your busiest times": come to think of it, I have been told many a times since school that my most important habit is to stay extremely cool in most adverse situations. I attribute this to my patient swimming for hours at an end and also to the fact that i had many seen too many things in life too early.

Very important note to self: Things just don't happen randomly, they are a product of what you have done and what have you been thinking. It is all like a code for a program, the output is always exactly what you have written.

Then what about GOD? Well, he gets to decide when to press the ENTER key!!!