Over the past week, i have been disturbed. Not for anything serious, but just those moments when you inspect, introspect and evaluate. Sudenly the course of things seems murky, you doubt your own actions and the general scheme of things that you have created for your self.

I spent much time talking with some very close friends, reading up truly great words and as usual speaking to my mother. Her words remind me of all the things that i truly want, show me the path to take. Some time alone spent jogging and the usual pranayam has made things clearer. Now it is much better! In fact i feel rekindled for life again and the enthusiasm to wake up every morning and work towards something has come back. It is time to bet everything for a chance at something that you wanted, time to cherish and time to enjoy each and every moment as it comes.

I have pushed myself to the work levels that i want and now is the time to push the envelope and push myself to be really the best that i really can.