Its been a long time since i last wrote. Not that there wasn't anything to write about, but because i had no energy left to sit down and write.
Then what spurred me today...well I was returning from my seniors who review our essays for the scholarship and on the way back i saw a Snow-white owl. Well, i thought one got to see them only in harry potter movies. It did make my day or morning or whatever...it was so beautiful.....it is said to be a good omen..
Well, i have to write about my big screw up. We have a Quant subject with basic statistics. The first quiz with about 5 % weightage had 2 very simle questions. The first was very very easy and 2nd was ok. Considering what i am, i screwed up the first one. Thts not the bad part. In between the test, our prof came and after talking to some students actually wrote the formula for the problem on the board. I was so engrossed that i saw it after submitting my paper.

Anyways, i am not the one to crib about some marks. As i would have said to one of my friends, i am not KP. She had some great experiences with KP. We have started to chill out also. Had a trip to pizza hut some days back and had almost everything that PZ offers. The normal chats around night mess(open till 3am) and nescafe(until 2 am) are really cool. Especially around 4 am, the mind becomes really clear and you think about life, love and stuff. Although waking up the next day at 8 is a bummer.